Wolf L Series Oven and Legacy E Series Oven Timed Cook in Sabbath Mode
- Set time bake when using the Sabbath Mode on an L Series or E Series Oven
- Timed bake in Sabbath Mode
- E Series Oven Timed Cook in Sabbath Mode
- Setting Timed Cook while in Sabbath Mode on L Series Ovens
To use time bake in Sabbath Mode on an E Series or L Series Oven, follow these steps:
- Add food to the oven.
- Touch oven ON.
- Touch either BAKE or ROAST [temperature preset at 350°F (175°C)].
- Change preset temperature, if desired. To change oven temperature, immediately enter desired temperature using number pads.
- Touch COOK TIME. Use the number pads to set the number of hours/minutes the oven will stay on.
- Touch STOP TIME. Use the number pads to set the time of day the oven will turn off.
- Touch OVEN LIGHT on or off as desired.
- Touch and hold ENTER for 5 seconds. SABBATH will show in the display window.
- When the food is finished, remove the food. (Oven cannot be reset until the Sabbath feature is ended by the customer.)
- After the Sabbath or Holiday is finished, touch oven OFF to end this feature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820