Designer Undercounter (DEU) Connected Feature
- Reference guide for the Designer Undercounter (DEU) Refrigeration Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- What can the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App do?
- Designer Undercounter Refrigeration connected app placard
- Quick reference guide for the Designer Undercounter (DEU) app
- The Connected Module allows an appliance to be paired to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Connecting requires a wireless router, an internet connection with a network name and password, and a compatible mobile device.
- There is no limit to the number of appliances you can connect on an account.
- Connect products from multiple homes to the same account.
- For instructions pairing a connected appliance, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing.
- Remote temperature monitoring and adjustment.
- Remotely monitor and change modes such as Sabbath Mode.
- Customizable notifications for Door Ajar Alarms and Error Codes.
- Quick access to product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820