Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Account Multi-Factor Authentication
- Is multi-factor authentication required for a My Sub-Zero account?
- Reset multi-factor authentication for Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Add a new phone to a Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account with MFA security
What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) requires a user to both login with a password and verify their identity through another method. MFA is used to login to a My Sub-Zero Account and Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. A verification code is sent to the user's mobile phone number to verify their identity.
- When a user opts into MFA, they will have to login with a password as well as the code sent to their phone. They can select either an SMS text message or an automated phone call.
Is Multi-Factor Authentication Required?
- Some locations, like Australia, require MFA. For users in other areas, it is an optional layer of extra security. Users can choose to opt in or out during the account creation process.
Can I Remove Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Once MFA has been added to an account, it can only be removed after speaking to a customer care representative. Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
Can I Add A New Phone Number With Multi-Factor Authentication?
- If an account uses MFA and the phone number needs to be updated, a customer care representative will need to reset it. Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
Can I Use More Than One Phone Number for Multi-Factor Authentication?
- An account can only have one phone number set up for MFA. However, this phone number can be different that the phone number on the account. Therefore, it is possible for two different accounts to use the same phone number for MFA, but a single account can only have one MFA phone number.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820