Sub-Zero Temperature Zones
- How many temperature zones does a Sub-Zero unit have?
- Can a temperature zone be changed from refrigerator to freezer?
- Can two different temperatures be set for two drawers?
- What does the battery icon mean on Designer units?
- Why is there an icon of a refrigerator with the freezer or refrigerator section blacked out?
Temperature zones cannot be converted from refrigerator to freezer or vice versa.
- Zones are the same for full-size and drawer units, regardless of product series, unless otherwise listed.
- See also:
Designer (IT, IC, ID) units have icons under the degree symbol to indicate which temperature applies to which zone.
- The icon is sometimes mistaken for a battery symbol.
- In the image below, the left icon is for the lower temperature zone (freezer) and the right is for the upper temperature zone (refrigerator).
- Designer Wine Storage units are the same, but the colors are reversed. Left icon is for the lower temperature zone, and the right is for the upper temperature zone.
Number of temperature zones per product:
|Model Style||Temperature Zones|
|Model 700TR-2 and 700TR-3||2|
|Model PRO 48||3|
|Model PRO 36||3|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820