PRO Refrigeration Temperature Zones
- What are the temperature zones for a PRO 48?
- 648PROG temperature zone locations
- PRO3650, PRO3650G, PRO4850, and PRO4850G temperature zones
- Where are the temperatures for each zone?
- Why is there an icon of a refrigerator with the freezer or refrigerator section blacked out?
PRO Refrigeration Series units have three temperature zones including refrigerator, refrigerator drawers, and freezer.
- The two refrigerator zones appear on the right-hand external display, and the freezer temperature appears on the left side display.
- External displays are found on the grille above the doors.
- Note: Sub-Zero recommends the refrigerator be set to 38°F (3°C) and the freezer set to 0°F (-18°C).
- See also, Sub-Zero Temperature Zones.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820