PRO Series Air Filter Replacement
- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the PRO refrigeration unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
Reset the Change Air Purifier Message
The “Change Air Purifier” message appears on the display when the air filter cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Touch “Snooze” to delay the reminder for 24 hours or until cartridge can be replaced.
- Touch “Refresh” to reset the life indicator to 100% once the cartridge is replaced.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
Purchase Replacement Filters
To replace the air purification cartridge:
- The Sub-Zero logo does not have to be facing out. The cartridge may be installed with the logo facing inside the unit.
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Replacement for other product lines and general air filter information
- Sub-Zero Air Filter Information and Operation
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Disposal and Recycling
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820