PRO Series Air Filter Replacement
The “Change Air Purifier” message appears on the display when the air filter cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Touch “Snooze” to delay the reminder for 24 hours or until cartridge can be replaced.
- Touch “Refresh” to reset the life indicator to 100% once the cartridge is replaced.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
- Refer to How to Purchase Sub-Zero Air Filters for part number and purchasing information.
- Note that the legacy 648PRO model does not have an air purification system.
To replace the air purification cartridge:
- Hold the black cover from the top and rotate downward. The cartridge will pop out and can be removed.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging and insert with connector pointing downward.
- The Sub-Zero logo does not have to be facing out. The cartridge may be installed with the logo facing inside the unit.
- Once in position, close the black cover. Then rotate the outside cover downward until it closes against the back wall.
- Once the cartridge has been replaced, follow instructions on the control panel. The cartridge life cycle will reset for approximately one year.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Replacement for other product lines and general air filter information
- Sub-Zero Air Filter Information and Operation
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Disposal and Recycling
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820