Sub-Zero Cleaning Guide
- More cleaning information than available in use and care guide
- Sub-Zero cleaning reference guide
- Clean Sub-Zero interior and exterior parts
- What brand cleaner to use to clean refrigerator
- Clean ice bin (white interior surface)
- Clean glass
Sub-Zero Cleaning Reference Guide:
Sub-Zero Cleaning Reference details how to clean Sub-Zero products by surface type.
- The interior cleaning recommendations also apply to 648PRO, PRO 36, and PRO 48 models.
- Clean Sub-Zero white and almond door panels with regular household spray cleaner.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend steam cleaning for any part of a Sub-Zero unit.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend cleaning interior components in a dishwasher.
Cleaning Product Suggestions:
|Mild detergent||Ivory® cleaners, Joy® cleaners, Dawn® cleaners, Palmolive® cleaners, Method® cleaners, Neu™ cleaners|
|Stainless steel cleaner/polish||Signature polish, Magic® stainless steel cleaner, 3M™ stainless steel cleaner/polish, Method® stainless steel products*|
|Glass cleaner||Windex® glass cleaners, Green Works® glass cleaners*|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820