Cleaning Instructions for Freezer Interior
- What is the best way to clean the freezer interior?
- Can I use anti-bacterial wipes to clean the freezer interior?
- How to remove odors from the freezer interior?
To clean a Sub-Zero freezer:
- Turn the unit off.
- Allow 4-6 hours for the freezer to defrost or allow components removed from freezer to warm to room temperature.
- Use a mild detergent, baking soda paste, and water with a soft cloth.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use vinegar, rubbing alcohol, or other alcohol-based cleaners on any interior surface.
- Do not submerge or pour hot water over cold shelves or baskets.
- Avoid getting water on lights and control display.
- Anti-bacterial wipes are okay to use.
- Wire shelves are not dishwasher safe.
- Clean wire shelves with soap and water. Dry well before reinstallation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820