Turn Off One Section of a Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- How to turn off one section of a combination refrigerator freezer unit
- How to disable one section for cleaning
Use the appropriate link below for information on how to disable a section in a combination unit.
- Classic (BI) Manual Compartment Disable
- Designer (IT, IC, ID) Refrigeration and Wine Storage (IW) Manual Compartment Disable Mode
- PRO 36 and PRO 48 Manual Zone Disable
- 648PRO Manual Zone Disable
- Turn Off Dial Control Refrigerator or Freezer
- 700 Series Manual Zone Disable Mode
- 600 Series Disable Single Section Starting wiith Serial Number 1810000
- 600 Series Disable Single Section Before Serial Number 1810000
- 500 Series Temperature Control
- 200 and 300 Series Temperature Control Knob
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820