Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Handle and Trim Molding Removal
- How is the handle and trim molding strip removed on a Classic series (BI) model?
- Remove handle and trim piece from side of door
- How to take off the handle screw cover strip on BI doors
The Classic (BI) series trim molding covers the mounting screws on the handle side of the door.
To remove the handle and trim molding screw cover on the Classic series Sub-Zero, refer to the video and steps below.
- Insert a flat blade screw driver into the top corner slot on the handle side, and pop out the trim molding.
- This will remove the trim covering the screws that hold the handle or handle side-door trim in place.
- The screws are a #10 hex screw.
Over/Under Unit Drawer:
To remove the freezer handle and trim molding for over-under model freezer drawer:
- Insert a flat blade screwdriver into the back right side of the drawers notch and push away from the handle.
- With the handle removed, slide the door panel all the way out to remove.
To install, reverse the above steps.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820