Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Custom Front Panel Mounting Kit
- Part number 7020607, list of components included with 7020607, instruction sheet 7021386
- How to install custom front panels using the Classic Series (BI) panel mounting kit
- If the BI panel mounting kit, part number 7020607, is used, is there a requirement for the backer or spacer panel?
- Can a door panel on a BI Series be installed without using a backer or spacer panel?
- Can the custom front panel mounting kit be used on a BI Series glass door model?
The panel mounting kit is a separate sales accessory for Classic (BI) units that allows an overlay or flush inset panel to mount to a Classic series unit without the use of a backer or spacer panel.
- For instructions, see Classic Series (BI) Front Panel Mounting Kit Instructions (7020607).
- This kit works for all Classic models except glass door models (no kit available).
- The kit only works for Classic models, not for any other model line.
- The custom front panel mounting kit eases door panel installation and saves time during the installation process.
- Dual installations require two mounting kits for sufficient cleat stock and screws.
- The kit includes:
- Stock lengths of PVC cleats, self-drilling mounting screws, and offset gages for correctly finding the mounting cleats on the back of overlay and flush inset panels.
- Hardware for the door and drawer panels and grille panel.
- The shipping dimensions of the kit are 5" x 5" x 76".
See also, Sub-Zero Custom Panel Dimensions.
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820