Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- Classic series (BI) lights do not turn off, stay on all the time
- Classic series light bulbs not going off
- Defective door switch
- If applicable, verify the accent lights are not the issue.
- Verify nothing is preventing the door from fully closing.
- Open the door and push the door switch in and out and wiggle it back and forth. If the lights are not affected, replace the door switch.
- Refer to Classic Series (BI) Light Switch Replacement for part numbers and instructions.
- Service can replace the light switch, if desired. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820