Sub-Zero Classic Series Temperature Unit Selection
- How to convert shown temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit on Classic Series (BI) models
- Unit is showing Fahrenheit or Celsius temperatures, how to change this?
- Change degrees measurement from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Temperature conversion on BI products
- Change temperature from °F to °C
Classic Series (BI) models are set to show temperatures in Fahrenheit temperature units of measure. When the temperature reading is in Fahrenheit, an “F” appears at the upper right of the temperature readings in the LCD, as shown in the image above.
To change to Celsius units of measure display:
- Temperature units selection mode must be initiated within the first minute after turning on the unit. This may require turning the unit off and then back on.
- After turning the unit on, press and hold the ALARM key and the POWER key simultaneously for five seconds, then release the keys.
- A "C" will appear on the display where "F" was previously, indicating that temperatures will now appear in Celsius units of measure.
To change from Celsius temperature units of measure to Fahrenheit, repeat steps 1-2.
- Temperature units selection mode will stop ten seconds after the last key stroke. To exit this mode before the ten seconds has elapsed, press the ALARM key.
- Do not press and hold the POWER key first. That will simply turn off the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820