Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Model with Service Icon Steady No Alarm Chiming
- Service icon (wrench) steady, with no alarm chiming
- Classic Series (BI) with service wrench steady and service light steady
- Service icon not flashing
- Possible error codes logged or error codes not cleared after service or regardless of service
To show error code:
- Press and hold either colder key and then press the power key.
- Release both keys and the error code should be on the display.
- The code will only appear for a few seconds.
- Write down the code or take a picture of the display with the code on it.
- Error codes are alphanumeric.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair. Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting a service provider.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820