Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) with Wrench Icon Steady and Alarm Chiming
- Service icon steady and alarm chiming
- Classic (BI) model beeping with the wrench icon illuminated and steady
- Wrench is solid on the control panel on a Classic that is chiming
- Alarm chiming with door shut
- Minor fault code logged (not threatening any temperatures)
- Fault codes not cleared after viewing
- Verify the unit is on a dedicated power supply.
- It may be possible to stop the alarm from chiming for 24 hours.
- To silence the alarm temporarily, see How to Silence Alarm.
- This silences the alarm for 24 hours, but it will not correct any product malfunctions.
- Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting the service provider.
- If fault codes have been seen and not cleared, hold the Alarm key for 15 seconds until CFC (Clear Fault Codes) appears on the display.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Service Icon (Wrench):
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820