Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Internal Water Dispenser Drips
- Classic (BI) internal water dispenser drips
- Water leaks from Classic series internal water dispenser when not in use or after dispenser use
- Water sputters when dispensed
- Water dribbles or wicks backwards after dispenser operation
- Low water pressure
- Air in water line
- Defective switch
- Dispenser water tube alignment in dispenser switch assembly
- Verify the water tank is full. Press a glass against the dispenser until water begins to flow.
- Remove water filter.
- Repeat step 1 to determine if water filter is clogged.
- If water begins to flow, or flows better with the filter removed, it is clogged. Replace the filter, which is available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For external dispenser models, see Sub-Zero Unit with Ice and Water Dispenser Dripping.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820