Add or Remove a Sub-Zero Water Dispenser
- Can a water and/or ice dispenser be added to a non-dispenser Sub-Zero product?
- Can the dispenser on a Sub-Zero be removed?
- Can the dispenser be covered with a solid custom panel if no longer used?
It is not possible to add a dispenser to a non-dispenser Sub-Zero or to convert a dispenser model to a non-dispenser model.
- Sub-Zero refrigeration products with and without dispensers are configured at the factory and cannot be changed.
- Do not cover the dispenser with a solid custom panel. It is not possible to close off the ice chute, and the cold air may create moisture issues behind the panel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820