BW-30 Classic Series Wine Storage and WS-30 Wine Storage Stainless and White Side Panels
- How to install side panels on a Classic (formerly Built-In) Wine Storage model (BW-30)
- Part number 7003408, 7003409; instruction sheet 7015550, 7004316
- What finished height do the side panels accommodate?
- Does a side panel increase the product opening width?
- What are the cavity opening dimensions for a unit with one (1) or two (2) side panels?
- How tall are side panels, and do they accommodate extended height grilles?
- Is mounting hardware included with the metal side panel?
- Can you reuse side panels from a WS-30 to a BW-30?
- BW-30 Classics Storage or WS-30 Wine Storage products can have white or stainless steel side panels on either side.
- Stainless steel side panel (part number 7003408) and white side panel (part number 7003409) include the following:
- Optional 4" base cover to conceal the side of the toe kick area. The base cover is not available as a separate part.
- Mounting hardware needed to mount the side panels.
- One side panel. If one for each side is needed, order quantity two.
- Install side panels and the base cover before installing the unit.
- Side panels from existing 600, 500, or 200/300 Series models cannot be reused on BW-30 or WS-30 models.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Freestanding Installation for top panel information.
|Width Considerations||Height Considerations|
Metal side panels increase the product opening width needed by 1/4" per side panel.
Side panels are 80" tall and accommodate a standard 84" finished height.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820