Replace Sub-Zero Model 642 with Model BI-42UFD
- Are the opening size and electrical requirements the same for model 642 and Classic series (BI) model BI-42UFD?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 642 and model BI-42UFD?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 642 compatibility
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panels from model 642 will not fit model BI-42UFD.
- The BI-42UFD is a French door model, so two door panels are needed for the refrigerator. New custom panels would be needed.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820