Coldest Part of a Refrigerator or Freezer
- Where is the coldest spot in a Sub-Zero refrigerator or freezer?
- Is the bottom of a refrigerator colder or warmer than the top?
- Upper shelf is warmer than the bottom shelf
Sub-Zero refrigeration units offer a superior airflow system for more consistent and uniform cooling results.
- Even with a superior airflow system, a refrigerator or freezer will be colder at the bottom.
- Warm air rises, so the upper shelves will always be slightly warmer than the lower portion of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820