Sub-Zero Refrigeration Crescent-Shaped Ice Cube
- How big are the ice cubes in a Sub-Zero?
- What is the shape and size of an ice cube from an in-unit ice maker?
- Is the ice cube shape different for Undercounter Ice Maker models, 315 and UC-15?
- Are ice cubes from Sub-Zero refrigeration units clear ice?
Crescent-shaped ice cubes, or half-moon shape, are 2-1/4” long along the flat side, 1/2” wide, and 3/4” deep.
- This is the standard ice cube for all in-unit ice makers Sub-Zero offers.
- In-unit ice makers do not produce wet ice.
- Ice will cloud over as it sits in the freezer and no water is running over it.
- Only Undercounter Ice Makers produce clear wet ice.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820