Sub-Zero Classic and Designer Series Crisper Drawer Will Not Open
- Crisper drawer will not open
- Crisper drawer is stuck
- Crisper drawer broken
The Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC, ID) units have a self-close feature on the crisper drawers, which pulls the drawer in.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the path of the drawer.
- Make sure the drawer is not over full.
- Make sure nothing is in the drawer preventing it from being opened.
- Remove the shelf above the crisper drawer to remove items as needed. Refer to:
- A new drawer may be needed if these steps do not resolve the issue. Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820