Door Gasket Silicone
- Is there a specific brand or type of silicone that needs to be used when replacing a Sub-Zero door or drawer gasket?
- Does Sub-Zero sell silicone for gasket replacement?
- What color of silicone should be used for gasket replacement?
- Where to purchase silicone for gasket replacement?
Sub-Zero does not specify one brand of silicone for replacing door or drawer gaskets.
- A general purpose, white paste like sealant silicone is available locally at most home improvement or hardware stores.
- A new door gasket purchased from a parts distributor does not include silicone.
- Sub-Zero does offer a 3 ounce tube of silicone, part number 6190360, as an option.
- This product is NSF listed and complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR177.2600.
- See also, Door Gasket Installation Instructions for additional information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820