Sub-Zero Door Gasket Replacement
- Replace a door gasket on a Sub-Zero
- New door gasket flap is distorted or bent
- Why is the new gasket different from the old gasket?
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn, or cracked
- Instruction sheet 3754480
- Door gasket replacement instructions
- Refrigerator door does not seal properly
The gasket is the rubber seal that goes around the edge of the inner door. This helps to make sure proper cooling continues and to avoid moisture issues inside the unit. If the gasket on a refrigerator, freezer, or Wine Storage door is ripped, torn, or cracked, it should be replaced.
- Gasket life can vary based on use.
- Sticky residue and spills that stay on the gasket will lead to premature wear or cracking.
- Heavy use causes the gasket to last for a shorter amount of time.
- Keep door gaskets clean to prolong life.
- Some door gaskets have stronger pull than others, refer to Sub-Zero Door Easy to Open for more information.
Gasket Replacement and Ordering Parts
- Sub-Zero recommends that a service technician completes any door or drawer gasket replacement. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If a service technician is not available, genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online.
- Refer to the following for gasket replacement instructions:
- Classic Series (BI) Door Gasket Replacement
- Designer Series (IT, IC) and Designer Wine Storage (IW) Door Gasket Replacement
- PRO3650 and PRO4850 Door Gasket Replacement
- 648PRO Door Gasket Replacement
- 500, 600, 700, 400, 200 Door Gasket Replacement Instructions (3754480)
- 400 Series Wine Storage units are not listed separately in the instructions. Follow the same instructions as the instructions for 700 Series units.
- Undercounter (UC) Door Gasket Replacement
- 200 Series Undercounter (245) Door Gasket Removal
- 200 Series Undercounter (249) Door Gasket Removal
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Drawer Gasket Replacement
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820