Sub-Zero Drawer Gasket Replacement
- How do you replace a drawer gasket on a Sub-Zero?
- New drawer gasket is distorted or bent
- Why is the new gasket different from the old?
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn, or cracked
- Instruction sheet 3754480
- Drawer gasket replacement instructions
- Gasket flap
Drawer gasket replacement follows the same process as door gasket replacement.
- See Door Gasket Replacement for detailed instructions.
- To remove the drawer gasket, the drawer assembly must be removed from the unit, see Classic Series (BI) Freezer Drawer Removal.
- A dart at the back of the drawer gasket fits into metal channels attached to the inside perimeter of the drawer.
- To remove a drawer gasket, starting at one corner, pull the gasket dart from the metal channels.
- Apply a thin bead of food grade white silicone in the metal channel around the perimeter of the drawer.
- To install the gasket, line it up on the door and press it into place all the way around the perimeter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820