Sub-Zero Ice Cubes Fall Behind Ice Bin
- Why do ice cubes fall behind the ice bucket?
- Ice missing the bucket
- Ice bin overflowing
- Ice bin not installed properly
- Ice maker shut-off arm missing or broken
Ice should collect in the ice bin. If the bucket is overflowing, or the bucket does not contain ice:
- Verify the ice bin is installed correctly. See also, Sub-Zero Ice Bucket Installation.
- Make sure the ice maker shut-off arm is attached.
- Verify the plastic rudder arm (if applicable) is attached to the shut-off arm. See also, Sub-Zero Ice Maker Control Arm Falls Off.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820