Mold on Food Inside Refrigerator
- What to do if mold appears on food inside of the refrigerator?
- What could cause mold inside of the refrigerator?
- If mold appears on food, the entire refrigerator must be cleaned because mold spores will scatter and continue to reproduce.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information on food storage recommendations or food preservation cards.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820