Replace Sub-Zero Model 590 with Classic Series Model BI-48SD or BI-48SID
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 590 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-48SD or BI-48SID?
- Are the electrical requirements and water location the same for model 590 and model BI-48SD or BI-48SID?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- 590 compatibility
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
|Items to Verify|
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
The panels from model 590 will not fit model BI-48SD or BI-48SID because the dispenser is in a different location.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
- If unit has a panel grille, it may be able to be reused. Refer to Grille Panel for more information.
- If the original unit had a reduced height grille (to reduce overall unit height to 83") or an extended grille (to increase overall height above 84"), order a new reduced height or extended grille. See Classic Series Grille Height Options.
BI-48SD and BI-48SID Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820