Sub-Zero 200/300, 500 Series, and 200 Undercounter Series Control Backlighting
- How the control panel in refrigeration, freezer, and 200 Series Undercounter units are illuminated
- Control lighting
- Are the control dials in a Sub-Zero 200/300 and 500 Series backlit?
200/300, 500 Series, and 200 Series Undercounter Units do not have control panels. They use "dial style" thermostat controls.
- Service is suggested to replace the bulb that illuminates these controls.
- Control is not affected by the light bulb being out or partially lit and will work normally.
- If needed, replacement lights bulbs can be purchased locally.
- See also, Sub-Zero Control Backlighting.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820