Sub-Zero Control Backlighting
- How the control panel in refrigeration, freezer, and wine storage units is lit
- Control panel lighting
- Are the control panels in a Sub-Zero back-lit
Answer:Depending on the model, Sub-Zero control panels may be back-lit by the interior light bulbs or may have a separate LCD display.
- Professional Refrigeration (PRO4850, PRO3650) feature external interactive touch controls that are not affected by the lighting.
- The functionality of the light switch may or may not affect the display.
- If needed, replacement lights bulbs can be purchased locally - with exception of blue light bulbs, which must be ordered through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- See Also:
- 200/300, 500 Series and 200 Undercounter Series Control Backlighting
- 600, 700 Series, IC-27 and Built-In (BI) Series Units Control Backlighting
- Sub-Zero 400 Series Wine Storage Unit Control Backlighting
- UC Undercounter Series Control Backlighting
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) and Designer Wine Storage Control Backlighting
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820