Sub-Zero 600, 700 Series, IC-27, and Classic Series (BI) Units Control Backlighting
- How the control panel in refrigeration and freezer units is lit
- Control panel lighting for 600, 700 Series, IC-27, and Classic series (BI) units
- Are the control panels in a Sub-Zero back-lit
600, 700, IC-27R/F, and Classic series (BI) Unit displays are back-lit by the interior light bulbs.
- This does not include 700BF, 700BR, and 700BC models. Their panels are not backlit.
- Service is required if 700 Series base model control panels are dark.
- Control panel needs to be replaced.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If replacement light bulbs are needed, refer to:
- For dispenser units, see Sub-Zero Vertical Control Panel Light Bulb Replacement.
- Control is not affecting by the light bulb being out, and will work normally.
If the display is difficult to see or is partially lit:
- Verify power to the unit.
- Verify that the lights bulbs are good.
- Verify that the light switch is good; refer to Sub-Zero Refrigerator or Freezer Light Switch Replacement for more information.
- See also, Sub-Zero Control Backlighting.
- If needed, replacement lights bulbs can be purchased locally with exception of blue light bulbs, which must be ordered through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820