Sub-Zero Vertical Control Panel Light Bulb Replacement
- How many and what type of light bulbs are behind the control panel in a 590, 680, 685, 690 or 695?
- Replace the light bulb behind the display panel in a dispenser model
- Remove the dispenser reservoir tank cover to access the light bulbs in a unit with a dispenser
Sub-Zero dispenser model units with a vertical control panel in the refrigerator section have two different style light bulbs.
|Light Bulb Description||Part #||Quantity|
40 watt long, narrow
Provides the backlight to the display
7 watt bulb, 120V, screw in base
Provides the backlight to the keypad buttons
Sub-Zero recommends that a service technician accesses these bulbs for replacement. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Purchase replacement light bulbs from a local retailer or a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Sub-Zero Light Bulbs for information about other models
- Sub-Zero and Wolf Substitute Incandescent Light Bulbs with LED
- Sub-Zero Control Display Is Dark
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820