Sub-Zero Control Display Is Dark
- Sub-Zero control panel is blank
- No information appears on control panel display
- Control panel lights are out
- No display
- Sub-Zero display is dim
- Unit is turned off
- Light terminator has activated
- Light bulbs are out
- Light switch is in need of replacement
- Loose connection
- Loose comm cable
- Refer to Sub-Zero Control Backlighting for lighting information.
- If the controls are not working, see Sub-Zero Electronic Control Panel Non-Responsive.
- If the interior lights do not turn on, see Refrigerator or Freezer Light Switch Replacement.
- See also, Designer Series (IC, IT, ID, IW) Control Backlighting.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820