Sub-Zero Control Panel Does Not Work
- Keys on electronic control panel unresponsive
- 400, 600, 700, 648PRO, IC, Classic, Designer, PRO, or Undercounter Series control board not responding to commands
- Pressing keys on the user interface has no effect
- Control buttons do not work
- Ice maker, filters, or door ajar alarm will not turn on or off
- Why do I have to press a key pad multiple times for it to work?
Review product-specific troubleshooting:
- Classic (BI) Series Electronic Control Panel Does Not Work
- Designer (IT, IC, ID) Refrigeration Control Panel Does Not Work
- Designer Wine Series (IW) Control Panel Does Not Work
Check the Electrical Supply
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
Check the Unit Settings
- Verify that the zone is not turned off. If the zone is off, double dashes (--) on the control panel will appear. See Double Dashes (--) on Control Panel.
- If lights are out in the unit, the control may appear unresponsive as the display panel is backlit. See Sub-Zero Control Display Is Dark.
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath Mode. See Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode and Star-K Information.
- For drawer units with a separate control for the drawer section, make sure the wire harness (communication cable) is securely plugged in the back of cabinet behind the drawer.
- If the control panel is still not working, regardless of whether the refrigerator is running, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820