Designer Series Control Panel Does Not Work
- Designer (formerly Integrated) Series control panel not responding
- NGI control panel stuck
- Designer control panel not moving when swiped
- Graphical user interface (GUI) not responding on Designer model
- Designer control is locked up
Check the Electrical Supply
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
Check the Software Version
- Check the software version, see How to Check Designer (Formerly Integrated) Model Software Version, to confirm software version is UIM 10.00.10
- If the software version is not 10.00.10 or the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820