Designer Wine Storage (IW) Control Does Not Work
- Designer Wine Series (IW) control panel not responding
- Designer Wine Storage control panel stuck
- Designer control panel not moving when swiped
- Graphical user interface (GUI) not responding on Designer Wine Storage Model
Check the Electrical Supply
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
Check the Unit
- Check the software version (see Check Designer Wine Model Software Version) to confirm software version is UIM 10.00.10 or higher.
- Confirm interior lights are turning off when door is closed.
- If the door switch is not detected as open, the UIM will not be enabled, but will still light up to show through the glass door.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820