Undercounter (UC) Control Backlighting
- How the control panel in UC Undercounter units is lit
- Control panel lighting
- Are the control panels in a Sub-Zero back-lit
UC Undercounter Series Units use an LCD style display without any backlight. The internal lights and light switch do not affect the display.
If the display cannot be seen or is partially lit, verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820