Sub-Zero Dual Installation Water Supply Line
- Water supply requirements for two Sub-Zero units in dual installation application
- Can units that are installed next to each other use the same water supply line?
- Is it necessary to have a separate water supply line for dual installed Sub-Zero units?
When installing two Sub-Zero units next to each other, refer to the installation guide for each product for water supply requirements.
- Adequate water pressure is required for proper ice production and water dispenser function.
- Both units can be supplied by the same water line as long as the pressure is adequate for both units.
- A pressure booster may be necessary for proper pressures.
- See also, Water Line Shut Off Valve Location.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820