Sub-Zero Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location
- Where is the best place to find a water line shut-off valve?
- Can the water line shut off location be in an adjacent cabinet?
- Water leak reported
- How to shut off water source to the Sub-Zero
- How to turn off water supply to ice maker
- Turn off water supply
Sub-Zero recommends that water line shut-off valves be in an easily accessible location for the homeowner, such as in an adjacent cabinet, under a nearby sink, or in the basement.
- There is no internal water supply shut-off valve on a Sub-Zero unit.
- Shut-off valves are installed on the water line to the unit by a plumber.
- The water line can be found under the unit, behind the kickplate.
- A water shut-off valve that is behind the unit may not be accessible. If this is the case, it may be necessary to shut off the house main supply if the line leading to the Sub-Zero is leaking. See also:
- Example shut-off valves shown in the OFF position
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820