Sub-Zero Refrigeration Water Dispenser Disable
- Can the dispenser water supply be turned off and ice maker left on
- How to turn off the dispenser water supply
Legacy Designer Series (IT, IC)
Prior to Serial 5959000:
- Access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the home screen.
- Touch the cup icon to turn on or turn off the water dispenser.
Starting with Serial 5959000:
The water dispenser must be turned off through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- In the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, tap the Water Dispenser tile.
- Set the slider to the left to disable the dispenser.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Water Dispenser for more information.
Classic (BI), 500, and 600 Series
In Classic (BI), 500, and 600 Series units, the water dispenser cannot be turned off separately from the ice maker.
- To turn off a water dispenser, turn off the water to the Sub-Zero.
- This will prevent water from being dispensed and will also stop ice production.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820