Designer Series (IT, IC) Water Dispenser Not Working
- Water dispenser does not work on Designer (IT, IC) unit
- No water is coming from the dispenser of a Designer product
- What to do if internal water dispenser of a Designer model does not work
For Designer (formerly Integrated) units when a water dispenser does not dispense:
- Make sure the water dispenser is turned on. See Sub-Zero Refrigeration Water Dispenser Disable.
(The water dispenser is found inside the refrigerator on the left wall.)
- If the water filter replacement icon appears, replace the water filter. See Sub-Zero Designer Series Water Filter Replacement.
- Verify the water tank has been primed if the unit is newly installed or the filter was recently replaced. See Sub-Zero Priming the Water Dispenser Tank.
- If it is a new installation, confirm water is connected to the unit.
- Verify the water supply is turned on.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820