Sub-Zero Kickplate Color
- Change the kickplate color
- Toe kick colors do not match
- Need a different color kickplate
- What is the color of the kickplate?
The color or finish of a Sub-Zero kickplate varies by product line.
- Stainless kickplates are included with stainless steel panel kits for Designer (Formerly Integrated) and Designer Wine models.
- Units purchased in a stainless finish come with a stainless kickplate.
- 648PRO units come with a black kickplate standard. Stainless steel front and side kickplates are available as sales accessories.
- Kickplates can be painted to match any custom installation, any kind of paint is acceptable to use.
427, 427R Models
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820