315I and UC-15I Stainless Steel Door Panel Installation
- Install 15" or 18" door panel on 315I(P) or UC-15I(P)O
- Stainless steel type and gauge for stainless steel door on models 315I, UC-15I, and UC-15IO
- 315I(P) door panel, part numbers FP315SS-15, FP315SS-18, 7006876, 7007717, 7007718, 7007719, 7007720
- UC-15I(P)O door panel, part numbers 7006800, 7006801, 7007198, 7007199, 7013728, 7030430, 7030431, 7030434
- Part numbers FP315SS-15, FP315SS-18, 7006800, 7006801, 7006876, 7007198, 7007199, 7007717, 7007718, 7007719, 7007720, 7013728, 7030432, 7030433
- Instruction sheet number 3757200
Stainless steel accessory door panels are available for all 315I and UC-15I models.
315I and UC-15I Stainless Steel Door Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Stainless steel door panels come in either 15" or 18" widths.
- Stainless steel door panels can have either the tubular or pro handle.
- 315I stainless door panels can be used on UC-15I models.
- Use the panel brackets that come with the unit.
- If replacing a model 506 Undercounter Ice Maker, use the 18" panel. Refer to Replace Model 506 with Model UC-15I for more information.
- The 315I(P) and UC-15I(P) door panels are a type 201 #4 finish stainless steel.
- The UC-15I(P)O door panel is type 304 #4 finish stainless steel.
- Both door panels use 18 gauge thick stainless steel.
- All door panels are a typical 3/4" thick.
- Tubular handles are 3/4" diameter.
- During panel installation, if the panel bracket tabs do not engage the door slots, bend the tabs on the bracket and engage the bracket tabs into the door.
|Stainless Door Handle Type||Panel Size||Part #|
|Tubular handle square standoffs (SQ)||15"||7030430|
|Tubular handle square standoffs||18"||7030432|
|Tubular handle obround standoffs*||15"||7007198|
|Tubular handle obround standoffs*||18"||7007199|
*Obround standoff panels are only available as replacements for existing obround standoff panels.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information and to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications. Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820