Replace Model 506 with Model UC-15I
- Are the opening size, electrical location, water location, and panels the same for model 506 and model UC-15I?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- 506 compatibility
The existing electrical location for the 506 works for model UC-15I without moving it.
- The 506 opening is for an 18" wide ice maker. Reduce the opening size or use a filler if installing a UC-15I in the same opening.
- The water and drain locations are different for model 506 and model UC-15I. The 506 drain and waterline attach to the right rear of the unit. The UC-15I water location is in the rear left of the opening.
- The panel from model 506 does not fit model UC-15I.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820