Sub-Zero Residential Warranty
- What is my Sub-Zero warranty?
- What is the standard Sub-Zero warranty?
- What is included in the standard Sub-Zero warranty?
- Sub-Zero warranty
- Sub-Zero Residential Warranty with FCI includes terms for extra year of coverage when installed by a Factory Certified Installer.
Activate product warranty by registering your products with Sub-Zero using one of the following methods:
- Set up a My Sub-Zero/Wolf account or access an existing one using On-Line Product Registration.
- Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST to register your products over the phone.
- Mail in the completed warranty registration card included with the product.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820