Sub-Zero White Paint
- What color white is on a Sub-Zero?
- What is the part number for Sub-Zero touch up paint?
- What color white is needed to match the color white in a Sub-Zero?
- How to touch up a paint scratch inside a Sub-Zero
- Repainting interior of refrigerator
- Interior touch-up paint
- Part # 7015938
Sub-Zero's white paint color, both panels and product interior, does not match any popular paint codes available in local stores.
- To match this white color for small scratches, purchase and use Sub-Zero paint stick, part number 7015938. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- The paint stick is a pen with a small amount of paint inside used to touch up small scratches on a Sub-Zero.
- Do not paint the face frame of the unit. This is where the door seal sits when the door is closed.
- This process is not recommended for areas that rust through.
- This process is not recommended for repainting a faded or discolored interior.
- See also, Sub-Zero Shelves Rusting.
- For larger areas, use the paint stick to have a paint retailer mix the correct shade of matching white. With this paint:
- Apply a base coat of white high gloss enamel aerosol paint.
- Apply a clear coat of gloss flow out lacquer aerosol.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend any specific brand of paint.
- Depending on the size, depth and location of deep or large scratches, a paint refinishing company may be able to resolve the issue. Search for a paint refinishing company locally.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820