Wine Storage Unit Bottle Capacity per Rack
- Wine bottle capacity per section of Sub-Zero
- How many bottles does a Wine Storage unit hold on the display shelf?
- How many bottles does a Wine Storage unit fit in the bottom molded floor of the unit?
- How many bottles does a Wine Storage shelf hold?
Sub-Zero Wine Storage wine racks accommodate 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, and magnums.
- 427, WS-30, IW, and DEU products can accommodate 3-1/2” diameter bottles.
- Depending on the bottle shape, there may be some interference between adjacent bottles on a rack.
- On the two outermost rack positions, a 3-1/2” bottle will have interference with the rack slide above it.
- Anything bigger than 3-1/2" requires removal of rack above to accommodate the bottle.
- See also, Wine Storage Bottle Size.
|Model||750 ml Bottle Capacity||Bottles per Standard Shelf||Bottles per Display Shelf||Bottles per Fixed Rack||Bottles per Molded Floor||Number of Standard Shelves||Number of Display Shelves||Number of Fixed Racks|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820