Wine Storage Bottle Size
- What size bottles can the Sub-Zero Wine Storage units hold?
- Storing large wine bottles or magnums
- Wine Storage bottle size
Storing bottles of the same diameter front and back is how the Sub-Zero Wine Storage racks are designed to work best.
- IW Designer Wine units accommodate almost all bottle shapes and sizes.
- The 400 series, UC units with a wine rack, and WS-30 are not as flexible.
Most wine bottles are 3" in diameter.
- Magnum bottles are best stored on full-extension (regular) racks, not the fixed floor rack of the unit.
- Champagne bottles have no standard size
- Champagne bottles tend to be taller and have a very tapered neck, which may allow them to fit a bit easier forward to backward than other larger wine bottles.
If the bottle has a diameter less than 3.5", they should fit without interference.
- The display shelf uses the same glides as a regular shelf, so a regular shelf could be used in place of the display shelf if preferred.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820