Sub-Zero Water Filter Replacement Indicator Shown While Unit Powered by Generator
- Would running a Sub-Zero on a generator while experiencing power outages cause the water filter replacement indicator to continually return after being reset?
- How to replace water filter
- Generator-Inverter Considerations
- Operating a Sub-Zero on a generator is not recommended.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further electrical requirements.
- Reset the water filter indicator if it appears.
- It is possible that the water icon displayed while being powered by a generator is coincidental, and the water filter truly does need to be replaced.
- Replace the water filter.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Replacement water filters can be ordered from the Sub-Zero accessory store https://www.subzero-wolf.com/store/index.aspx, or from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- To find the correct water filter part number, see Replacement Water Filter Part Number.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820