Wrench Size to Tighten a Sub-Zero Handle
- What wrench size is used to tighten a stainless steel door?
- What tool is needed to tighten the set screw?
- Where can a 3/32 Allen wrench be purchased?
A 3/32" Allan wrench is needed to tighten the set screw on a Sub-Zero stainless steel handle. This may be part of an Allan wrench set, or can be purchased through a local hardware store.
- Both L shaped and flat Allan wrenches can be used.
- L Shaped Allan wrench will be easier to maneuver in the tight space between the standoff and the door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820